Living By Our Principles
Our sustainable development approach integrates principles, commitments, positions, action plans, performance indicators, engagement results and reporting.
We seek continuous improvement and skills development in each of these management system elements and report our results. Our 11 energy principles and our Global Onshore Well Management Principles describe how we protect and respect people and the environment. We take these principles seriously, and we welcome your comments on them.
- Ensure long-term viability
- Operate Safely
- Minimize Environmental Footprint
- Invest in Employees
- Improve Energy and Material Efficiency
- Be Transparent and Accountable
- Work Ethically
- Benefit Communities
- Increase Availability of Cleaner Energy